604ACCORDS 98 Sedan

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Heres what I came up with at the hardware store. Its corner protectors for interior walls, I basically just cut them to size with scissors and they are perfect height. I can even put cuts in it and do bends. It was 4 bucks for 8ft, I will either paint them red or cover them with aluminum tape(the one for dryer vents). Progress might slow down as I am bout to sell my place and buy a bigger one... Garage TIME!!!!!!!!!!

As for NOS update I'm going to fill the bottle this week so I should have a test drive video.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Fired NOS for the first time and engine didn't blow up........... Its a nice little pick up, I didn't push it as it was first time. I definitely want to push it up to a 75 shot but I need a ignition retarding unit first. But no bad engine sounds came out so I think its ok.

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
I am also glad you were easy, kept it to a 50 shot and it did not burn the rings up, a 75 shot and you are pushing it for reliability, the 50 shot with proper mods should be the perfect lil nudge for that on ramp launch into freeway traffic lol.
What's the going rate now to fill a 10b bottle ? $35-40?

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I am also glad you were easy, kept it to a 50 shot and it did not burn the rings up, a 75 shot and you are pushing it for reliability, the 50 shot with proper mods should be the perfect lil nudge for that on ramp launch into freeway traffic lol.
What's the going rate now to fill a 10b bottle ? $35-40?

HA!!!! I wish it was that cheap here!! I paid 120 at the closest place to my house, about 20 mins away. If I want to drive about an hour it runs 80 bucks but I have heard from a few shops not to buy it from them, they are known to dilute it with air or some ****..
Ya it gives it a nice nudge that's for sure, I only gave it a few small bursts but it was in city streets. I wanted to be close to my house incase it blew up. I'm just glad I had no issues the engine had no noises at all upon spray, just smooth acceleration. It might actually keep up to a lude now lol

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
Wait how many tanks or how much are you buying when you go? I take it since you have to drive a lil ways you stock up a little bit? Cause the cost should only be $3.50 - $5.00 per pound.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
One 10lb tank @ 12 bucks a pound........ the other place is 8 bucks a pound and those are the only 2 options I have here. This is in Canadian currency.

dawg316

Reaction score
running a wideband by anychance?

curios to know your air fuel while on the spray.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Not yet, I'm in the progress of packing up my house I'm going to move to Cloverdale/Langley, I'm super busy the car is kind of on hold. I'm going with the Depo wideband once I get it all ordered and installed then I can tell you.

dawg316

Reaction score
aem uego or nothing. i herd its accuracy is on point. used to have one and if i where to do it all overagain id go aem again

Back