x27arab27x

Reaction score
ARP 208-4307 Head Stud Kit Accord F22A1 F22A6 F22B2 F23
BISIMOTO F22A/F23/H23 90MM Head gasket
BISIMOTO SOHC F-SERIES CAM GEAR
BISIMOTO Level 1.2, F22B/F23/F20B SOHC Turbo regrind, vtec CAM
Level 1.2, F22B/F23/F20B SOHC Turbo regrind, vtec
Crower Rods B93749B-4 for F23 Billet Crowerod 141mm
Wiseco Forged Pistons Honda/Acura K20 K20A3 (9:1)
ACCORD CL F22 F23 T3 T4 CLOSE PORT CAST TURBO MANIFOLD
H22 T3/T04E TURBO/TURBOCHARGER KIT PRELUDE 1992-2001
Have Block Hot tanked Honed and sleeved
Have Head and Intake Manifold Ported polished etc
H23 5 Sp Trans w/ LSD
OBD1 conversion Chipped p28 ecu Tuned for boost

Eventually I'm going to upgrade to a much bigger and better turbo as well as intercooler and piping.

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Is this what you HAVE or what you WANT ?

I'm assuming this is what you want .. and I noticed that you have a "kit" in there .. Wouldn't suggest you do that :) Also, it's probably gonna cost you a ****load too haha. Are you sure you're really going to go through with this or is it just a fancy schmancy list ?

x27arab27x

Reaction score
as of this very second its a list but I do intend on following through with it. I'm trying to find a good machine shop in LA, its proving to be a little harder than i thought.
and yeah its gonna cost $$$$$$$ bisi isnt exactly cheap

Chris Vu

Reaction score
IMO, I would definitely not buy a kit, and I would peice it together myself.

x27arab27x

Reaction score
I am. I'm not buying anything until I have done way more research and saved up obviously. My plan is to buy another longblock and have it built so I can still drive. I'm going to do the manual swap before anything so it will be a while bbefore this list becomes reality. Just wanted opinions on whether or not I'm headed in the right direction for this setup.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Right direction, but few misconceptions. You don't want K20Ax pistons for the build, get CP made for the F23. Right track with the Crower rods. Why do you have 2 cams listed? Obviously you copy & pasted some sh1t.

As I point out to every venturous green warrior time and time again, visit this site and read every word and paragraph:

http://www.beesandgoats.com/boostfaq/g2icturbo.html

When you read it, like Patrick (Scarletmurder) said... read it again. When you think you have everything figured out... read it AGAIN!!!!! Till you cannot find any room for question. Then think about taking on this project as a serious endeavor. Next, after you have done these things, feel confident to ask questions which you actually know something about with certainty that our community will help you. I know you are not new, but this is a game which you don't have to be new to always learn something more about.. OG's can always use help too, even myself :).

My $0.02.

- Nikita

P.S. - ogliquidmetal... You need to stop posting useless posts which blow people off course. I don't have anything against you, but refrain from useless posting which does not provide any useful info at all, such as the one in a recent for sale thread which only belittled the seller, instead of promoting his cause.

Words of truth which you stated in a post prior to this are, that it is better to piece together a kit yourself rather than buying one. I cannot emphasize that enough. Good call - wait for the right deals, at the right times, and do NOT rush the process EVER.

Last edited:
Back