Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums

Register to remove these ads

View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 02:43 AM
Points: 32,232, Level: 55 Points: 32,232, Level: 55 Points: 32,232, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

talontsiawd has their shit togethertalontsiawd has their shit togethertalontsiawd has their shit togethertalontsiawd has their shit together
Re: JMillerF23A1's Online Dating Experience....

Originally Posted by jbisselwhiteac6 View Post
That is So true I never really though about it
Well, as Justin said, the application is pretty intense on it's own for eHarmony. It took me a minute to admit to some friends that is how I met my current girlfriend (of a week lol) and I found that 2 of my friends applied and were denied from it. Myspace is much more like "regular" dating but just more "accessible". With eharmony, you have to do some work to get to a date. I chose to really put myself out there in a way that wouldn't exactly be appropriate for something like myspace. I found a real down to earth chick that i look forward to talking to and seeing when we can. If I found the same girl on myspace, it would have worked out much differently. Not saying one is better than the other, i'm still a bit weirded out not doing "traditional dating" but it's worked thus far for me. I did start dating the first women I started talking to, coincidentally, so that makes it even more odd. But yeah, it's a different scene for sure, you do have to pay and it isn't cheap.

Justin, i wish i could pass off some of my new ones to you lol. I got some hotties but i guess i have a GF right now. I am a **** but my mentality is i paid so i want to see who i could have had.

Last edited by talontsiawd; 02-18-2009 at 02:45 AM.

» Featured Ride
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S FEATURED RIDE!