Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums

Register to remove these ads

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Grillin' rape steaks

Points: 69,072, Level: 81 Points: 69,072, Level: 81 Points: 69,072, Level: 81
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

JMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to all
Member Photo Albums
Send a message via AIM to JMillerUA6
Re: JMillerF23A1's Online Dating Experience....

HOLY **** you guys *****d the **** out of my thread. (I lol'd though)

For now the search for my other half has been put on hold. Right now I'm waiting to see what is going to happen with this job with the FAA. It wouldn't be fair for me to get into a relationship with someone now, if I'm going to have to go to OKC for training for three months and then move to NH afterwards.

Let me just make a couple points though.

I read through the comments over the past 24 hours. First, John, thanks for the uplifting words. Second, Leeann, I agree with you to an extent, and call me shallow if you want, but I don't consider it shallow to want to date someone I find physically attractive. Yes the couple girls I went out with had good personalities, and were great to talk to but I wasn't physically attracted to them. If I forced myself to deal with the fact that I wasn't physically attracted to them, I can honestly tell you later it would end up not working. On the flip side, if I went out wit a beautiful girl that was dumb as a stump I wouldn't find her attractive either.

In my own personal opinion you're wrong. It's not shallow to want someone you find both physically and mentally attractive. I mean, do you find Ray physically attractive and mentally stimulating? Did you compromise in either area? NO ONE should have to compromise on either one. When people "compromise" or "settle" for something less than what they want, it can make people have reservations about their decision, and in some cases might even subconsciously spark a resentment toward the other person because they aren't living up to your expectations.

We all have our own idea of what "attractive" is, and no one, under any circumstances should settle for less than what they deserve.

And I wont.

I'll allow responses to this post......

» Featured Ride
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S FEATURED RIDE!