What'd you do to your accord today?

[email protected].

Reaction score
Strapped a canoe on top, that I bought back from my ex who took it in the divorce, and brought it home.

Thought about leaving it up there for the summer, you know, like the guys with the roof racks, so the world will think I'm the active outdoor type. :D

001Stunna

Reaction score
-Checked all the pressure on the tires, checked for nails or any other crap on the tires and checked lug-nuts. Then looked at my oil/tranny fluid/brake fluid/ps fluid levels and made sure the pcv valve still has a rattle to it.
-Since my rear was squeaking as it rained like fawk past 2 days i decided to lube the bushings for the sway-bar and i did, only to break the head of the bolt while tightening on the driver side bushing bracket that holds it to the car body. Went and bought a new bolt but now have to figure out how to get the remaining screw body that's stuck and thanks to HONDA the nuts on the back are welded on.
-After being mad from the above, i drove around and over some bumps to see if it made a big difference and it kinda didn't so went for a wash and spend 1 hour doing so. Then realized that i hadn't vacuumed inside in a while so did that too.
=D

juicebox00

Reaction score
swapped suspension from BigAnt to iDriftYou and vis versa. and black housed a freinds headlights too.
downsized_0623001608.jpg

downsized_0623001450b.jpg

downsized_0623001450a.jpg

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Changed my side motor mount with the Innovative one, I'll get to the front and rear as soon as I find the time.

Back