Halabeaster54's CL Type S 6Spd/J35 Build

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
HELP! I HAVE A 37820-pge-a58 ECU, IS THAT COMPATIBLE WITH THE SWAP? I DIDN'T SEE IT ON THE LIST OF COMPATIBLE ECUS BUT IT'S FROM A TL-S

That is an ECU from an 02-03 TL-S, same as A62 revision. You can use it with your swap if you are using Rich's module, but it would be better to use the ECU that goes with the J35.

Chris, how much was the flywheel from him? I found a couple with low milage for around $150.

$150 is a good price if it's in good condition.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Just ordered my starter motor, flywheel, and shifter assembly. Almost there guys!

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
what's the part number for the plate that goes around the shifter boot? It says type s on it amd it's silver.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
you got anymore photo updates coming of all the goodies youve gotten?

glwb

Some small things like my pedals, spacers, bolts, p2r stuff, richies harness, ecu, ect
IMAG0721.jpg

My 8th gen manifold cover rather then the acura one. Sleeper status yo. Also my water pump and timing belt
IMAG0723.jpg

Some things I got yesterday. Cl s shifter assembly, flywheel, and a Tl starter motor
IMAG0718.jpg

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Some of those parts look like they could use a bit of cleaning up, but good to see you are getting all the stuff you'll need.

I think you're taking an extra step, I could be wrong, but for my planned swap, I am using the ECU/Harness from either the TL-S/CL-S(auto) and as far as what I have learned/been told, I don't need Richie's harness.

I guess because of the combo that you are assembling, you need it?

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Some of those parts look like they could use a bit of cleaning up, but good to see you are getting all the stuff you'll need.

I think you're taking an extra step, I could be wrong, but for my planned swap, I am using the ECU/Harness from either the TL-S/CL-S(auto) and as far as what I have learned/been told, I don't need Richie's harness.

I guess because of the combo that you are assembling, you need it?

No you need it if your using an auto ecu. And yes the parts will be cleaned haha. I'm just making sure everything is Done right

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Back