Register to remove these ads

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 10:07 AM
Points: 2,879, Level: 15 Points: 2,879, Level: 15 Points: 2,879, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Blazinqwickly is an unknown quantity at this point
Member Photo Albums
Re: Blazinqwickly's 96 DB8 Mistress.

You are very right about that, technically this can still be quite a lil sleeper (just not the straight line kind lol) considering the outside has been kept quite relaxed in the looks department, I was even considering when it comes time for paint and body to keep it the OEM green but with a slight twist to just make it a lil more unique but not stand out like a sore thumb.

I am glad you like that I am not sacrificing reliability for performance, where I live, I run into a lot of people now a days that are more concerned with the numbers then they are with a well balanced car.
It almost always ends badly for them either by them wrecking and totaling the car because of that lack of balance ,or they nuke the motor because they were only concern with the constant pissing match for higher dyno numbers.
I can thankfully say to this day I have stayed on top of all the motors I have owned and never blown one and I started working on dirt bikes at age 8 as a way of learning with hands on experience and it was the easiest way to learn for myself.
I really hope to keep that mentality up as long as I can and keep the streak going, there is always a chance of the "Worst case", but I like to make that chance as small as possible cause my pockets are not very deep lol.

» Featured Ride
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S FEATURED RIDE!