Jacking up car

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
You can safely jack up the car using the tow hooks, then slowly drop the car on jack stands using the factory pinch welds, as long as they are not rusty and straight.

If you want to jack up both front wheels at the same time, there is a front jacking bracket between the front wheels and the front bumper in the center of the vehicle. It's in the owner's manual.

Don't use the rear tow hook point, as that'll collapse the trunk floor. BTDT, had to get the BFH out to fix it.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really hate to sound mean here but...watch some DIY videos on youtube and read the FAQ's and DIY's we have here on the site. Some of this stuff your asking is so basic.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
I really hate to sound mean here but...watch some DIY videos on youtube and read the FAQ's and DIY's we have here on the site. Some of this stuff your asking is so basic.

I know, but can't we have some fun with it being ON topic? He did ask the question.

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
The way I get it up is from the front just behind the splash guard (not sure if this is different on the sedans) there's a parts that sorta sticks out that's solid then I put jack stands on the sides. It really depends on what part of the car you're trying to get to though (sides or front). Just don't try and jack it up from the back, I made that mistake already when I tried to tinker with my exhaust haha

I do this.

Back