Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelplus

Reaction score
6th Generation Accord Meet '07

Thats right, I'm doing this again. Along with out the drama. The first thing that I have to say about this, is that I want full commitment towards this. No half fasting it like last time.

Time - June 23 2007

Where - You decide between two states. - PA, and NY (central)

What are your ideas on this? Express how you feel about this. Including the whole 7 cars that were there at the last one ;) But if you have an idea, spike it in here. We have a good 7 - 9 months to prepare it. I did like the last place. There was so much to do, and so many places that we could have gone to. But however, I know how lazy people are nowadays, so obviously we probably wont be going there again. Now I'm think that we'll go somewhere near the coast this time. So let me know.

Last edited:

Crono139

Reaction score
This was brought up for the last one... Hershey Park.

angelplus

Reaction score
Crono139 said:
This was brought up for the last one... Hershey Park.

That would be a great Idea, lets see what everyone else says. I was between that and the place that we went to last year. So there could be a great possibility that we could go there next year. Thanks for reminding me of that place!

00Accord4cyl said:
Tennessee?

Probably not. There aren't enough easterners down there, they're more up near NY, but if you make the trip, we'd love to have ya!

Last edited:

Crono139

Reaction score
Even meeting up at Carlisle for their Performance & Style show is a possibility.

Believe that is May 4th-6th this year.

angelplus

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
I'm watching a bbq show right now so wherever we meet at better have a grill.

OH word dude, thats just required at this next meet. And who knows, if I have enough money, then I'll pay those who come to the meet justbecuase I'm happy to be on this earth :) So we're gunna look in to that, I'll keep my word as long as my money goes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back