604ACCORDS 98 Sedan

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan ****LOWERED!! 3/11/2016****

I bought these last summer I think, it was buy one get one free. It was under 200 CAD for all 4. My rears were almost metal on metal so it needed to be done.

My window switch for my nitrous came, I mounted it under the hood just gotta wire everything up.

Nitrous completion list:

Tap intake for jets
Wire window switch, controller and switch
Tap fuel line (waiting for part)
Get colder plugs
Program controller to TPS
Fill bottle

Additional goodies will include:

Purge kit
pillar gauges w/ water temp, bottle gauge or Fuel pressure and wideband

Can anybody confirm Tach wire and TPS signal wires, from what I read Tach wire is blk/ylw coming right off dizzy. Tps red wire is signal, yellow is power and green is ground. This is on a 98 f23

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan ****LOWERED!! 3/11/2016**** Nitrous Install in progress!!

Did 05 tl hvac nobs turned out nice, still need to find tune them but they fit.
On to the nitrous install:
Wired window switch to tach and tps, ran power and signal to control module
Programmed window switch and control module

Just have to tap fuel line, intake and fill bottle and I'm ready to blow up my motor.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan ****LOWERED!! 3/11/2016**** Nitrous Install in progress!!

Did my compression test for running nitrous and I'm just speechless to pull 210 psi across all 4 cylinders on a motor with 205 xxx km so I guess I'm good to go. Have everything installed just gotta fill up bottle. New front tires on the way come in Friday got toyo proxie 4s to match the rears which will need replacing before end of summer. Soooo here's some pics as usual.

Here's nitrous fogger location. I did 12 inches from throttle body.

Pic of full install with a beer to boot!!!!!

dawg316

Reaction score

stoked to see what numbers it will make ? should come run it at mission raceway 1/4 mile this year

604ACCORD

Reaction score

stoked to see what numbers it will make ? should come run it at mission raceway 1/4 mile this year

Probably will run it on a Friday night in summer, as for numbers I'm not expecting much more that swapping a H for power as I'm only running a 55 shot for now until I get an ignition retarding box then I will run a 75. But I'm not expecting a race car just a little more jam.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score

Man I love the car. It looks like my 99 Dark Elm Green Accord, except mines not lowered, and doesn't have ALL of the hard work you've done to yours. I just picked mine up in October. I do have a question though... have you started your trans swap yet? Just asking, as I see you mentioned doing it for several pages, including picking up the needed parts. Or are you going to baseline it with the AT, then figure out why it slowed down.:rotflmao:
Fortunately for me, mine already has a 5 speed in it.:) I should also mention that I really enjoy driving it with a 5 speed, versus my wife's 00 Accord (hers has an AT), as you really feel more connected to the car.

604ACCORD

Reaction score

I hate the auto I personally would never buy one, this was my wife's car. Thanks for the props man... I might try out the nitrous on the AT before I swap, I haven't done the swap yet, car still sits in the underground waiting...patiently. I'm hoping in the next few weeks I can start just waiting for the cold to beat it. Still need to figure out clutch line, was looking on ebay there is a stainless braided on for a 5th gen I think might work.

Last edited:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score

I hate the auto I personally would never buy one, this was my wife's car. Thanks for the props man... I might try out the nitrous on the AT before I swap, I haven't done the swap yet, car still sits in the underground waiting...patiently. I'm hoping in the next few weeks I can start just waiting for the cold to beat it. Still need to figure out clutch line, was looking on ebay there is a stainless braided on for a 5th gen I think might work.

I hear ya on the cold, as it's damn cold here.
I could take a look between my 5th gen and 6th gen and see what the differences are (I've got a 97 with a 5 speed here to go with my 99). I think there's slightly more room on the 99 though, as they plumbed to 97 more along the firewall versus popping out in the middle and going almost straight over to the slave unit. The 5th gen seems to snake around a bunch of stuff. So if the length is the same (braided versus steel tube and flex hose), you should be good.

98 ACCORD

Reaction score

Your accord is honestly really nice. Where did you get all you parts from?

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Your accord is honestly really nice. Where did you get all you parts from?

Thanks alot man!!!! Parts are from many years of searching Craigslist and some from ebay.

Back