604ACCORDS 98 Sedan

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan ****LOWERED!! 3/11/2016**** Nitrous Install in progress!!

Dude its easy!! Connect one lead to ground and disperse the rest of the wires threw out your engine bay. Just undo a nut or bolt and connect the lead to it. Example one lead to strut bolts one to a bolt on the trans one to the engine somewhere (away from header) one on the body ect ect... when I get mine I can send detailed pics if you want unless u get it in before then

I'd be interested in some pics when you do the install. I've got both a 99 and an 00 Accord here, and living in the "salt belt" is hard on wiring and connections. Where did you get the ground kit from?

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan ****LOWERED!! 3/11/2016**** Nitrous Install in progress!!

I'd be interested in some pics when you do the install. I've got both a 99 and an 00 Accord here, and living in the "salt belt" is hard on wiring and connections. Where did you get the ground kit from?

Ebay it was a private seller bnib. I'll throw up some pics when I get it and install it.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Just gave her a full polish and wax. God damn it's like glass. Under 2 weeks until she's back on the road.

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Goodies came in the mail today Led brake lights and stainless clutch line. Just need a cv shaft, slave, master and 5 spd motor mount then I'm on my way to dumping out the old auto.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Goodies came in the mail today Led brake lights and stainless clutch line. Just need a cv shaft, slave, master and 5 spd motor mount then I'm on my way to dumping out the old auto.

Cool, it sounds like you're getting closer to your dream. I know I love having the 5 speed in my 99 (or my 97 for that matter). It just makes you feel more connected to the car, and I think it makes driving a whole lot more fun.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Had to refit the rear lip it was not on properly and rubbing the exhaust, prolly due to me rushing the install lol. So I polished up the Comptech mufflers they look purdy now....

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Had to refit the rear lip it was not on properly and rubbing the exhaust, prolly due to me rushing the install lol. So I polished up the Comptech mufflers they look purdy now....

Those mufflers look good polished up, and peeking out from that DEGP paint. I sometimes wish I had an underground parking place, as that would keep most of the dust off stuff, but with dark colored vehicles, dust attracts to them like a magnet.That car looks sweet all cleaned up. When did you add the rear lip? Is it a seperate part? Or part of the bumper cover?
2 days to go. ;)

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I always had the Xenon rear lip, I just did not position it properly and the tape did not contact. I'm throwing it back on tomorrow night, oh and my car gets real dusty down there. :waytogo:

Back