Sino's 1999 Accord EX Sedan 5MT (56k)

Sino

Reaction score
bend the sample (dont crease it) and how the center, lighter part looks, is how it's going to look on the car. Mine came out a lot lighter than i thought it was going to be

You used this color? If so, have any pictures?

Sino

Reaction score
Been slacking on updating. Was pretty bummed that my car is still going through oil. Went through a phase of obsession with the sh-awd TL. Then I removed head from butt and realized I can't afford that lol.

Once this polar vortex this weekend ends and it's safe to go outside without the precious gems freezing I'll get some pictures of a 3rd brake light flasher controller I bought and installed. Decided to do it after observing it on several commercial vehicles and noticing that it does grab the eye. Anything to help keep the esteemed morons of my region from crashing into my old blue lady.

Other things on my to-do: dust off an old roof rack I inherited with the car (would like to try kayak fishing this year), never ending alignment of my projector bulbs (tried xb35 bulbs on the mini h1 v6.0 projectors and one of them is really off), and I think I'm going to get a blasting cabinet to try and restore my totally corroded stock alloys.

What I've currently been doing is mirroring my Android phone completely on my head unit using a Chromecast. This video shows some automation I organized to save a bunch of time setting things up when I get in the car.
https://youtu.be/3OHXCQAbM9c

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sino

Reaction score
Picture from the summer after detailing using Klasse's paint cleaner and Sealant

9BuT8vH.jpg

Last edited:

Sino

Reaction score
Shots aren't wonderful; these are the better ones.

rGd7Sam.jpg

1AMTJEC.jpg

6pcsChS.jpg

Last edited:
Back