1998-2002 Accord Suspension List

Austlynnin

Reaction score
guys quick Question please help. Driving a stock 02 sedan with eibach sportline springs on stock shocks. I read on here that i dont need a camber kit, but just to adjust the toe, however my camber wear in the front is seriously REDICULOUS!! im getting new front tires every 2 months just because the inside is super worn out. any feedback is appreciated! thanks guys/gals

wsdrummer06

Reaction score
guys quick Question please help. Driving a stock 02 sedan with eibach sportline springs on stock shocks. I read on here that i dont need a camber kit, but just to adjust the toe, however my camber wear in the front is seriously REDICULOUS!! im getting new front tires every 2 months just because the inside is super worn out. any feedback is appreciated! thanks guys/gals

i run a flushed 17in wheel in the rear and have crazy camber and the tire wear is slow. you should just be having toe problems. I have my toe set to 0 and everything is perfect

syclone

Reaction score
you need the toe aligned.. an offset toe will wear out your tread quickly depending on severity.. because you have negative camber, you're just seeing the wear on where it's contacting most, that's all.. however, if you want to maximize tire life and you don't drive aggressive, then you can get a camber kit as well to reduce your negative camber and spread the weight load across the tire instead of burdening it on just the inside portion..

ChargerFan17

Reaction score
Thanks. So do you think Tokico Blue's and Megan sleeves are a good setup for an 02 Accord V6 Coupe?

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Thanks. So do you think Tokico Blue's and Megan sleeves are a good setup for an 02 Accord V6 Coupe?

Blues are OE replacements that aren't meant to handle any lowering and Megan sleeves are essentially Ebay quality. If you insist on going the sleeve + shock route, I would at least get Tokico Illuminas + GC but I am assuming you are on a tight budget. Nonetheless, I would save up for full-body coilovers with separate preload & height adjustments.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
You could use blues but they won't last as long as illuminas or yellows.

Make your own decision. There's plenty of info around to make it on your own.

Back