Lyttle's - 2000 Accord -

Lyttle

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm going to make a thread for my car! Right now it'll be like two pictures, but within the next couple months I will update this thread for sure with everything!

So let's start off with the story of my car! I got this car about two years ago after years of I believe the same owners owning it, and then my mom taking it from them; we actually bought it because there was front end damage and they didn't want to pay for it, so we picked it up and all it really needed was a new hood! Which is something it's going to be needing again soon because it's becoming the only rusted feature on the car and looks bad, that's why my pictures are far away!

The paint is full of swirly scratch marks, but other then that it's pretty much awesome condition and the biggest thing we've done to it is install a new gas tank last July, it's an awesome car and it's always ran great! It's been through rough times as I said with the front end damage, years ago my brother was driving and someone rear-ended him and drove away leaving one of the sides completely wrecked but we got it fixed, and the latest would be the front bumper which I accidentally knocked off backing into a fire hydrant... don't ask!

Sorry for the wall of text, here's two images until I get more!

2000 Honda Accord EX V6, with 310,000 Kilometers!

DZHPFuq.png

8Mh33ZH.png

will update with things I do to the car!

1abe_a_tech

Reaction score
Nice :waytogo: Covered in suds, it looks great! I'm sure without the suds, it still looks better than mine :)

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Nice looking coupe you've got there.
Canada must have gotten a large shipment of coupes, as there are quite a few on here from Canada.

Back