Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums

Register to remove these ads

View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 03:14 AM
purp og

Points: 121,438, Level: 100 Points: 121,438, Level: 100 Points: 121,438, Level: 100
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Sketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to allSketch o5 is a name known to all
Member Photo Albums
Re: honda cr-z is official

lol, i barely even know what i mean by that, but i mean it.

like, its a hybrid type, so i guarantee theyre not gonna go for hp over mpg like ryan said they should. just hopefully they dont fully **** it over by putting a civic hybrid type of transmission in it.

personally, i think they should take advantage of the "extreme" body styling, and make it a sportier type of car, (not saying that they were sporty) but like crx's. not this hybrid crap. hybrids are great and all, but seriously...not in this car. keep the hybrids to civics...maybe even make a pilot and ody type hybrid, since that would actually probably sell....as long as the price isnt stupid ridiculous.

sorry, but imo, honda just does a lot of dumb ****. like the element sc, what the ****, seriously. who the hell wants a oem "tuned" version of an element. sure theres people out there that hook them up, but theres no market at all for a sportier version of it...do you see any oem "tuned" xb's? NOPE (and the oem optional head and tail lights dont count). theres more of a market for a sportier version of an accord. mugen si's were a waste for what they were and what their price was. the dealer i worked at still has the one they got months before i was let go....theyve almost had it for 2 years now. every other car company seems to know what cars to make a "tuned" version of out of their line ups, except honda.

1000RR

HID Kit Club #008 | DSLR Club #077 | G87P

FS: 98-00 OEM Sedan Tail Lights | shipping available

» Featured Ride
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S FEATURED RIDE!