OFFICIAL 6GA tech/mechanic network

6genaccord

Reaction score
Long Island Customs - 631-422-0408 Full custom shop. Not too much engine work but they can do it. Mostly show mods exterior and interior. Show quality. They do shows the whole summer. Alot of their cars have been featured in magazines. www.longislandcustoms.com ohh and i work there. lol

xci.ed6

Reaction score
my friend and I do side jobs, Cedar Rapids/Iowa city, contact me via IM. I'm an ASE master certified technician, worked for Honda, Toyota, Nissan, he's Honda/Volkswagen/Mitsubishi. We do most work at $30-40 per flat rate hour depending on car/job/conditions.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Anybody in or around the Tampa/St. Pete area got the hookups with bodywork/car paint. Need some work done on my accord because of a front end collision.

I'm poor and just had my second baby so cheap is good for me! =)

THanks

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Canada:
2. 360 Auto Services, 20 Heritage Road - Unit #15, Markham, ON/ Chi Lee/ 905-910-0854/ general mechanics, all makes and models(specializes on Honda's/Imports): High Performance motor swaps, Suspension, brakes, etc.

Swollkat

Reaction score
Ken just want to say thanks for getting my accord running smooth!!

Great service and awesome pricing.:thumbsup:

89lnvp3.jpg

PROJECT H

Reaction score
hey, well im in need of some money.... so im just going to put up some services i can provide to members here. im not a professional or a certified mechanic... i am located in So Cal, mainly the 626/SGV/Alhambra/San Gabriel/ Rosemead/Monterey Park area.

here's what i can do:
basic installs (lips,grill, strut bars, headlights, rims, license plate relocate, etc) - $15
booty call/sirens :p - $25
01-03 civic foglight install (just installs no wiring for now): $30
sub/ amplifier installs: $35 (wires/amp kit not included)
blackhousings, cleared headlights, yellow highbeams, etc- $40 (add the cost of paint or supply your own. )
interior panel re-wrapping - $50 (provide own fabric, or i can source it for you)

anything else? just ask. =]

history:
ive been around the forums for a while, and most of the so cal crew have seen my work. i also dont mind helping member out in the process too. the prices i listed are just for installation only. if there's any hardware or other things such as paint, brackets, wires, etc... you can provide your own for me to install, or i can source them out for you. if the parts are under like $5 then don't worry about any extra charge =].

i have done a couple headlight jobs in the past... mostly on my own car (twice) and a couple friends. one is on the forums under Henreezy xp (henry).

i have also managed to install a set of 01-03 civic foglights, which are now currently on BPAccord's (choi) car.

as far as interior work goes: i have re-wrapped my interior door panels and rear panels with black suede twice, and they both came out pretty good. although it was alot of tedious work, id be more than happy to help out a fellow member with their interior projects. the member jon jonello (jon) currently has my old interior panels that were on my car for about half a year.
installs:
i have installed/removed/re-installed: a mugen lip, wheels, headlights, bumpers on my car. so if there's anything similar, im pretty sure i can be of service.

for future reference: i may pickup retrofitting headlights and radiator installs. so i may add that to my list in the future. :)

i try to keep all my work clean, efficient, and in a timely matter. although im not a professional, id still like too keep the mentality of professional work. =]. just send me a PM for more information or just general help.

for reference: you can view my profile or member's ride thread for pictures, or my sig.
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3860
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/album.php?albumid=8

thank you. :D

Last edited:

99v6sedan

Reaction score
ASE Certified Body Technician here. My regular work consists of collision repair and restorations but I do paint work on the side. Anyone in the VA area feel free to PM me or call me for any inquiries. I work at this location, I am not the owner. Ive been there for over 5 years.

ADB Inc., 827 W. Pembroke Ave, Hampton, VA.
Contact Adam: [email protected] cell: (757)344-5357

Back