Airsoft

jccg5

Reaction score
highway_patrol said:
That would be paintball, but nonetheless a cool paintball gun. My friend has one with Flatline, E-Grip or RT, JCS double trigger and Q Loader. It amounts to that it shoots crazy fast.

i shoot about 150 paintball at 1 min before......my hopper hold about 200 paintball at once

dynasty

Reaction score
i have these as a combo.
Shotgun is 350 fps
Pistol is 200 fps
both shoot out plastic bb
crosman-SASAKT01.JPG

my other rifle is a Crosman 781. uses pellet(405fps) and metal bb(440fps).
7781.jpg

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
woah never heard of that stuff out here... most similar thing i've done is paintballing. doesnt that **** shoot through the skin or what?!

dynasty

Reaction score
5spdcoupe said:
woah never heard of that stuff out here... most similar thing i've done is paintballing. doesnt that **** shoot through the skin or what?!

the metal bb would puncture the skin. but the plastic bb doesn't. it feels like someone is pinching you when you get hit with a plastic bb. i got shot with my 350fps shotgun, it sting really quick but it was gone within a few seconds. paintball is different. paintball leave a mark. LOL.

when i went to my friend's apt. we had a airsoft gun battle inside their apt. we kicked the door (didn't literally break the door) and we act like cops and robbers. LOL. great times.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
one of my buddies roommates wanted to be shot in the head with an airsoft...yeah...he got his wish from about 4 feet away. the welt was about a half inch tall :eek: very long story behind that though... :D

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
ah ic ic, not bad but i still wouldnt do it haha. paintballin is fun... cept for the time i got shot point blank in the thigh about an inch away from my nuts in the safety tent... sigh

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I used to play paintball but got tired of it..i along with the rest of my friends wish we would of gotten into airsoft since the guns are more realistic...just hard to prove you shot somebody since it does not leave paint behind..

But i don't have time to do either now

Back