Bairdandrew77's da3 integra and ford aerostar

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Decided to show you guys my other cars.

A little back story, after I sold my h23a swapped coupe I was planning on getting a tsx. Unfortunately, due to certain circumstances and school I was not able to afford anything nice or fancy.

After a couple months of borrowing relatives' cars, I decided to find a temporary car just to get from point a to b for a while and found my 1988 integra for the high price of $500. It was poorly maintained by the seller so it burns excessive oil and a crash damaged the rear a bit, but it ran and the pop up headlights basically won me over :) it's currently my daily and only broke down on me twice. Once when I ran out of gas and learned not to trust the fuel gauge. The other when a screw fell out of the rotor which was really weird.

For the aerostar, I was looking for any truck or suv with 4wd. I just wanted something that can haul a lot of stuff on demand and that will make a good winter vehicle. After looking at multiple trucks and suburbans, I came across this 95 van about a month ago. I'm weird for liking it so much, but I loved how it looked, plus it's super roomy and has a big v6 engine.
So I met the guy and test drove it. All seemed good and he showed me all the faults, including no ac, passenger door stuck, fender fell off, speakers broke and so on. None of those were a deal breaker so I offered $600 and drove off. However, on the way home I realized he apparently didn't think it was important to mention a severe overheating issue. So I had to drive for 3 hours with both heaters blasting! :( the van ended up sitting in the driveway for a while as I tested different things. Fast forward to last week, I replaced the thermostat and radiator cap, and lucky me the overheating went away!

Anyways, if you didn't feel like reading everything: integra is my "new" cheap daily driver. Aerostar is my work and winter truck. Pictures will be on the next post

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
IMG_20140509_124927_zps5ub1flni.jpg

IMG_20140903_191220_zpsbgxepu8g.jpg

IMG_20140903_191235_zps5vqzct1h.jpg

IMG_20140903_191308_zpscgtafrla.jpg

IMG_20140903_191212_zpsixtto4cb.jpg

IMG_20140903_133056_zpsf3hwswlv.jpg

Last edited:
Back