Oct/Nov winner: DrOwZee

kn0x47

Reaction score
Congrats to Drowzee for winning the Ride of the Month!

Check out the interview below to learn more about him.

D_zps8660f0fc.jpg

10063902736_045dcd8c7f_o.jpg

A_zpsb78d7b1b.jpg

1-3_zpsaf806bda.jpg

1-3_zps3f2789b6.jpg

2s_zpsc4e37050.jpg

1. Is this your first car?
Yessiree

2. How did you end up with this car?
My parents got it for me as a graduation gift after Highschool.

3. When did you first start modifying cars?
The next day after i got the car, i went out and bought authenic JDM Honda badge and a squash Air Freshener. It slowly progressed after that making minimum wage at a candy shop.

4. What was your biggest set back/problem while trying to modify your car?
First time installing my Tein basics, it took me about 10 hours. With almost every mod i did, there were setbacks: from melting my headlights in the oven, stripped bolts, to wrong parts and so on.

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock?
Stock is boring; COMFORTABLE, but boring. Just being me, I don't like being the same as everyone else. Rather its simple or drastic, i like to stand out. To a certain extent that is. I mod my car to please myself and none other.

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?
As of right now, nothing big is planned. Only real mod i want to do is to upgrade my AMR springs to Swifts. Eventually down the road, when the tranny starts to go, I'll do a swap.

7. Any other cars you're tinkering with?
Not at the moment.

8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment?
I love my Ion headlights and AMR coilovers. To my knowledge there are only 3 other guys who has a set of ION headlights and are still active. So that's pretty damn cool to be able to have such a rare item. Personally, the best money spent on my car at this moment would have to be my coilovers. After going through 4 different sets of suspension, these AMR's are the best I've ever own.

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way?
There's so many people i would like to thank. First off my parents for getting me the car. Then there are my buddies, who spent late nights in my garage and helped with my modifications. But most of all, this forum. I've learned so much from this site. My car wouldn't be the same if i never found this forum. Thank you all.

Check out his Member's Ride Thread for more info on his car

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the win Mike. I had a hunch it was going to be you or the other person I had in mind... :thumbsup:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Congrats on the win, Mike. Always been one of my favorite coupes.

Bagged two ROTM’s now. :gr_guns:

Back