Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums

Register to remove these ads

View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Be a better driver

Points: 73,825, Level: 84 Points: 73,825, Level: 84 Points: 73,825, Level: 84
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

RedRyder has their shit togetherRedRyder has their shit togetherRedRyder has their shit togetherRedRyder has their shit togetherRedRyder has their shit togetherRedRyder has their shit together
Member Photo Albums
Re: proposal: Post limit before starting thread

I get where you are going with that, and I think there is some validity to it. But with the amount of traffic on the site these days I don't see it as a big problem. If this forum was hustling like it was years ago and all these threads were popping up from people you can tell have not tried searching then I might be more apt to do something about it. But I think right now it's not doing much, if any, harm. But we will watch for this, especially on the Urgent help thread because that is supposed to be for detrimental things...like people stuck on the side of the road or have an important decision to make quickly that they need help with. To your point, some of those threads can be moved.

Thank you for providing feedback though, we want to keep those are still left here, happy. So your opinion matters.

Last edited by RedRyder; 10-02-2017 at 10:17 AM.

» Featured Ride
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S FEATURED RIDE!