NA SOHC F23A1 Build - DYNO'd!!!

cvjoint

Reaction score
Holly car tunning Hollywood! I read this guys f22 build in Sports Compact Car several times over. He made a 17:1 high revving monster, great read and numbers! For reference he made something like 245wtq out of it, but no dyno was provided in the mag.

I got my car tuned at Church Automotive, the last time by Sean himself. We have legends amongst us in CA, too bad our legislators are a bunch of idiots.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
yea but i mean c'mon where can you buy a brand new motor with 0 miles on it

NASOHC

Reaction score
yea but i mean c'mon where can you buy a brand new motor with 0 miles on it

Ok, let me clarify again - I meant new = Rebuilt, Re-manufactured.

It's my original motor - it had 155k when i pulled it out of the car. I replaced it with a newer F23A4 which I dyno'd the car with the first time.

Now, the newly built (old motor) is back in the car with new piston kit and a few mods.

You can't go buy a new motor for these cars anymore. You have to rebuild you old and slap a few new parts in it.

Drift

Reaction score
You can't go buy a new motor for these cars anymore. You have to rebuild you old and slap a few new parts in it.

You can. If there is a part number for it, Honda has to provide you with a new one. Expect to pay upwards of $5000+ for a brand new long block though. And you may have to by it in pieces, but you most certainly can buy a new engine with zero miles on it.

NASOHC

Reaction score
:nutkick:

2009 Mustang V6 - pwnage!!!

Worst part of getting beat by a 4 cyl. Honda Sedan - having your girl shotgun while loosing!

cvjoint

Reaction score
I took a 350z from 0-90mph by almost a car length when I stripped it to 2 seats. That was my best kill ha ha

Back