What did you do today Auto Detailing related?

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What did you do today Detailing related?

Went to a local supplier to buy some bottles.

Made a sample for a forum member.(glass cleaner)

Finally got a chance to work on the next giveaway. Filled up 5 bottles of soap and ready to go.

Brad2274

Reaction score

i cant stand those mini spray bottles they always make finger tired and i cant spray my wheels easily :nono: i usually buy the handle spray bottles or re use a febreeze/windex bottle

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score

Brad, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately the local supplier only carries the big fine mist sprayers for the 32 oz bottles and not anything under. I had to buy the finger pump sprayer head separately along with each 4 or 8 oz bottles. I will come up with something in the future to make it more convenient for users, because I too am a consumer, and I understand the fatigue of using it after a while.

Last edited:

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score

Finally got the chance to finish up the 2nd giveaway today. All bottled up and ready to go!

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score

^nice... Wanted to say I been using meguiar's ultimate wash & wax, it's great, maybe one of the best wash&wax products I've used so far (tried mothers, ice, turtle wax). Now there are "better" washes but those could strip your wax, and whoever waxes their car knows how painful it could be. Downside it's the most expensive product out of all those, still I recommend :thumbsup:

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score

A freind recently bought a 01 corvette, and he brought it over to have me examine a defect on the paint. After I found out the rear bumper was resprayed, I decided to test a product on his muffler tips.

Before

A lot of soot build up on the inside. Was not very well maintained

50/50 shot

Both sides completed

Products used:
Quick detailer for initial wipe down
0000 steel wool paired with Mothers Mag & Aluminum polish

Any comments, questions, or suggestions, feel free to leave a remark. Thank you for viewing.

f20bcg3

Reaction score

Hey lemon mad respect to you on all the detailing stuff you do. The final product looks really clean, how much time and elbow grease did you put into this to get end result? Can you send me a pm on the steel wool you used id like to do the same to my muffler than seems to be forgotten every time i detail my car

hiding phone so boss wont catch me on 6th gen

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score

A freind recently bought a 01 corvette, and he brought it over to have me examine a defect on the paint. After I found out the rear bumper was resprayed, I decided to test a product on his muffler tips.

Products used:
Quick detailer for initial wipe down
0000 steel wool paired with Mothers Mag & Aluminum polish

Any comments, questions, or suggestions, feel free to leave a remark. Thank you for viewing.

That's a huge difference, I will be trying this :High 5: when I first got my exhaust I was wiping it down every time I left the house lol

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey lemon mad respect to you on all the detailing stuff you do. The final product looks really clean, how much time and elbow grease did you put into this to get end result? Can you send me a pm on the steel wool you used id like to do the same to my muffler than seems to be forgotten every time i detail my car

I forgot how much time I spent on each tip, but total time came out to be almost an hour. I put the product onto the steel wool and used firm medium pressure to rub it. You can buy the fine grade 0000 steel wool anywhere but if you are in a hurry I picked mine up from O REILYS.

That's a huge difference, I will be trying this :High 5: when I first got my exhaust I was wiping it down every time I left the house lol

You will always get some soot build up every time you drive your car, but this is probably a monthly cleaning process.

Last edited:

f20bcg3

Reaction score

I will deff need to pick some up then because mine is in need of some tlc

Back