jerrychoochoo's 01 Taffeta White Accord Sedan LX "Build"

Enne

Reaction score
That's why you never respond to those "Testing the waters"/"I know what I have"/"Not in a hurry"/"Don't need to sell" posts lol. Those people get instant remorse when someone is actually interested...

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
That's why you never respond to those "Testing the waters"/"I know what I have"/"Not in a hurry"/"Don't need to sell" posts lol. Those people get instant remorse when someone is actually interested...
Yup pretty much.. Craigslist is a blessing and a curse.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

Boring update, I bought some clear floor mat covers for my floor mats. :henry: I get really OCD about my interior and I like to keep things clean at all times. The old floor mats were disgusting, I think there was vomit on it, and one mat was missing. I'm still on the hunt for OEM wheels, hopefully I can find some soon. Happy Halloween everybody!

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Do those go over a new set of carpet floormats you're buying to keep them looking new, or are you putting these directly on the floor carpet?

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
^Do those go over a new set of carpet floormats you're buying to keep them looking new, or are you putting these directly on the floor carpet?
I'm putting them over my new floor mats to keep them clean. I'll take some pics for reference.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

I love OEM parts! The exhaust tip is a nice touch, now I'm thinking about polishing the whole muffler.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Nice addition, I bought dual tips from HandA way back when. Very good quality, didn't think they still sold those. I actually saw a gold OEM finisher tip somewhere last week, that's a blast from the 90's haha.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
^Nice addition, I bought dual tips from HandA way back when. Very good quality, didn't think they still sold those. I actually saw a gold OEM finisher tip somewhere last week, that's a blast from the 90's haha.
Yeah surprisingly they still sell a lot of OEM parts. And I believe they sell the exhaust tip in a gold finish as well. I don't understand why people think that actually looks good and why would Honda even offer it in the first place lol.

Oooh, shiny.
Oh so shiny! :D

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

As promised, here are some pictures of the floor mat covers. Now I don't feel guilty for dragging my dirty ass feet inside my car lol. Lovin my grey interior. :drool2:

Back