Wheel Fitment Thread

eggyhustles

Reaction score
I haz lot of research ahead of me

But the car will be slammed, fenders rolled/pulled, and bumper tab relocated.

Gotta get a skid plate too

truWarier02

Reaction score
Then yeah, you should be good to go with the 18x9.5 +27 specs. Can't wait to see it happen.

Should look fre$h.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting 18x8.5+35 in front and 18x9.5+35 rear .. I havn't seen anyone else in this thread run these specs, and I was wondering if I'd be rubbing anything. I'm dropped close to 3" but definitely at least 2.5" with natural camber .. Does anyone think it'll rub ? Not too worried about the fender .. It's just everything else :D

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
No it won't rub but you will need some fender rolling and cambering. I had a 10" wide +35 before and it rub the suspension till I went 11" wide +27 it did not rub till I drove tucking tire then it rubs on stock arms but I had to pull fenders more. So basically watch your camber and it be straight!

Chris Vu

Reaction score
No it won't rub but you will need some fender rolling and cambering. I had a 10" wide +35 before and it rub the suspension till I went 11" wide +27 it did not rub till I drove tucking tire then it rubs on stock arms but I had to pull fenders more. So basically watch your camber and it be straight!

So from what youre saying, i'll be like half an inch or less from the suspension ?? yikes haha, at least it'll look good .. btw, do you think it'll poke out a lot ? I just have natural camber cuz i'm a cheapo and dont wanna buy a camber kit :D

Back