What'd you do to your accord today?

pinoy209

Reaction score
Got the passenger side pads done. Somehow my old grinder decided to die 20 minutes before Home Depot closed, so I rushed there and bought another lol. Ridiculous.

#2 in the near future?

Liking your coupe more and more. Is that the Evo muffler. You should post a sound clip since you're the first to use that (that I've seen).

I have 3 clips I want to upload. One now is on youtube but I dont know
Where it went?!?! its bigger than 25mb I know that for sure.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
I'll be doing the same. Not sure why the coupe needs a spoiler light and a third brake light.:wtf:

I pulled mine off my sedan, and now I don't have a third brake light at all :rofl:

And I see what you did there Brad, at least my paint scheme won't look as bad or utilize factory colors :p

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Installed my new master cylinder. Problem with braking still persists, even after bench bleeding the master cylinder. I think I'm pinching a line when I turn all the way to the left, because thats when they go to the floor. So gotta do that tomorrow as well as disassemble my coilovers again to figure out what the noise they are making is coming from.

Brad2274

Reaction score
just got my brand new ksport pro controls today :boink: selling my tein SS next week probably
Installed my new master cylinder. Problem with braking still persists, even after bench bleeding the master cylinder. I think I'm pinching a line when I turn all the way to the left, because thats when they go to the floor. So gotta do that tomorrow as well as disassemble my coilovers again to figure out what the noise they are making is coming from.
my ksports came with some brackets that clamp to coilover and hold the brake line away from coilover body, didnt think id need them but maybe this coincides with the problem youre having? :thinking:

Back