Need some help from someone that is also V6P member...

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
so my old account there doesnt work...so i made a new one...it wont stay signed in...says i sign in and then comes back up and i dont have any user cp controls or anything that says im signed in...so if somebody on here can let me know if they are a member over there too that would be great because i was about to purchase a part from a guy over the named keychain...if someone could find me his email or contact him for me to get his email that would really help out a lot until this thing gets fixed...just pm me or post in here...thanks guys..

PROJECT H

Reaction score
ahh i have the same problem too! my account wont stay logged in.. :(

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
do u know whats wrong with it project...

and ill try that dinzdale...

EDIT dinzdale how did u know what was up? why wont it work otherwise? but thanks a lot man its been drivin me nuts...

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
it did that to me at work one day and...for some reason it was the first thing i thought of to try and it worked...

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
so my old account there doesnt work...so i made a new one...it wont stay signed in...says i sign in and then comes back up and i dont have any user cp controls or anything that says im signed in...so if somebody on here can let me know if they are a member over there too that would be great because i was about to purchase a part from a guy over the named keychain...if someone could find me his email or contact him for me to get his email that would really help out a lot until this thing gets fixed...just pm me or post in here...thanks guys..

THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPEND TO ME THE OTHER DAY!!!!

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
i know they have been changing some stuff but it was doing it before they changed the site up...

Back