Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums

Register to remove these ads

View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 11:21 PM
Points: 2,310, Level: 13 Points: 2,310, Level: 13 Points: 2,310, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Rusty Accord is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Rusty Accord's 99 Sedan LX F23A4 w/5speed (56K)

Originally Posted by Blazinqwickly View Post
I just looked again, it is pretty clean inside for a tan interior of it's age, I really want to see the progression, I am starting to get F series fever.
Well, 7/8th's of it is tan. The rear seat back is blue, as I bought a used 1 from a semi-local salvage yard for 40 bucks, to replace the original tan one that had the rear head rests eaten by a dog (I guess it was hungry). It's Ok with me, as the colors inside don't bother me if they don't match. It was supposed to be gray though, not blue when I talked to him on the phone.

Anyway, I got enough done on the TA this weekend, that I'm finally able to get the 99 into the garage. This means I can work on getting it up in the air, and work on dropping the rear sub so I can change the fuel tank. YEAH. This IS something I've been wanting to do for at least the last 3 weeks, but have been laid up with a shoulder injury (torn rotator cuff). It's finally starting to not hurt as bad, and I'm off the meds so I've even had a beer (or 3) this weekend. Was looking at how dirty the car was, since it still has it's layer of winter dirt (from the melting snow) on it (thinking about cleaning it up since it was in the shop). Just gotta try and not over do it is all. I'll be following Connie's thread on dropping it, although I'm going to have to improvise where my drums are related in that his car/thread covered doing disc brakes. Everything, or at least most everything else should be the same.

» Featured Ride
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S FEATURED RIDE!