Hello fellow 6th gen lovers..

cg4ever

Reaction score
..new to this forum ( even if i was lurking it for a while ). I just got back to honda with my second 98' cg4 edm accord coupe, the first one was was the exact same and owned it from around 2014 to around 2015 and had to sell it due to life circumstances and other priorities. So didn't had time to enjoy this beauty as i would have like.

My new coupe is in a way better global shape than the first i got previously. The old one had around 134000 miles while the new one have 54600 miles and is in mint condition. She comes in a black color with the F20B5 engine and manual tranny.

When i sold the first one i sweared i'll come back to this beauty soon as i can but it took me time to found the right one. Now i did and she's sleeping in my garage :)

I have to say this car do something special to me like no other and i feel this is the classiest, elegant and most beautiful car ever made. I simply couldn't see myself in another car except this one, so we are going to be togheter for many years to come :)

Right now the car is full stock, some wheels and a very slight drop will come overtime but globally i'll keep the look of the car minimalistic as possible and close to original with some minor mods here and there.

Take care of your 6th gen and see you later guys ;)

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nothing like finding the exact car you want after a long search, congrats!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Always good to know that there's some one like you're still out there in this modernized world.

cg4ever

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Always good to know that there's some one like you're still out there in this modernized world.

Thanks guys, actually i never liked those high-tech modern cars. I like things simple and functional.

Now the 6th gen has some years behind and lot of new Accord models have come out. I have a feeling that the interest and enthousiam for the 6th gen Accord have drop drastically. I can feel it on various forum which have been way less inactive than before. Don't you think ?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Been that way for a while actually, but yep. The Facebook group has decent activity, if those people used the forum this place would be hustling. FB has its conveniences but I much prefer the format of a forum.

I wonder if the 6thgen will ever gain a following again someday haha. Never know.

cg4ever

Reaction score
Been that way for a while actually, but yep. The Facebook group has decent activity, if those people used the forum this place would be hustling. FB has its conveniences but I much prefer the format of a forum.

I wonder if the 6thgen will ever gain a following again someday haha. Never know.

Too bad, i don't have facebook but i also think the forum format is more pleasant and welcoming.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah and it's just waaay better for organization and finding info. Facebook is just one big jumbled mess, its only real advantage is how easy and fast it is to upload photos and video. Which is, admittedly, a big one.

Back