V6 6th gen 6 speed swapped

Skyy

Reaction score
Looking to get back into the 6GA game, but I want a 6 speed swapped V6.

If you have one and you'd like to get a fair deal on it, please just send me a PM with your price, info, pics, etc.

Thanks!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Tek_Rice is selling his J36+6MT swapped 6GA, I believe it's still for sale.

Eric (Changaroo) is getting rid of his car, but not sure if selling. Last I heard he was going to be parting out, but might not hurt to try anyway.

So you're wanting to replace the VR-4 with this?

Skyy

Reaction score
Tek_Rice is selling his J36+6MT swapped 6GA, I believe it's still for sale.

Eric (Changaroo) is getting rid of his car, but not sure if selling. Last I heard he was going to be parting out, but might not hurt to try anyway.

So you're wanting to replace the VR-4 with this?

Awesome, I'll check both of those out.

Eh, essentially. The VR4 is a great car, don't get me wrong, but I feel as if its missing something. Im not really sure what, but it just feels so...lifeless? :/

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You MAY be better off getting in touch with Tek_Rice about his, not sure that changaroo is ready to get rid of it just yet.

Of course, check with both of them though, since either car would be a good purchase.

changaroo

Reaction score
We'll the only reason I was parting was because I didnt think anyone would want to pay for a whole car, considering the economy and all.

I haz a fully built J35 with cl-s 6 speed. 2500 miles on the motor, and about 8k on the rebuilt trans. Everything on the motor / tranny swap was bought brand new from honda / acura dealers... down to the last bolt. Trans was rebuilt at an acura dealership, not because there was something wrong with it, but because I wanted fresh synchros and a fresh LSD.

I did all the work myself, so I know nothing was half assed. If I didnt know something, I made sure I talked to someone that knew wtf they were doing. Everything was documented during the build.

The car is in storage now and the only thing thats sold was the harness bar, so far lol.

Either way. PM me an offer if youre interested and we can talk. Dont waste my time and I wont waste yours :)

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
^^Seems straight forward! lol

Good luck, wish I had funds for something like this :'(

Skyy

Reaction score
Ehhh, the J35/6spd combo is a bit much for me.. Unless I sell my car that is..haha

But if that happens, I'd definitely be interested!

Back