★ Raw Unfiltered Maine Honey ★

Select the option that best applies to you, feel free to post feedback after voting.

• Total voters

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Plenty still left! I shot you a PM. The honey we have now, is really smooth and on the darker side.. Some of the best yet. Very fine crystals, like a spread.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hi Mikey, sorry didn't mean to miss you! Yes we can make some candles, to order. Check your PM. Unfortunately we do not have a website yet. There is a Facebook page though - Pure Products Co.

- Nikita

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
[email protected] is the place! Please send away, after you send me a PM with your shipping address and how much you want. New prices on page one. Flat rate shipping is few cents more expensive, but it includes tracking in itself now so you don't have to pay separate for that = better deal. Please see page 1.

Last edited:

AccordSeats4

Reaction score
Bump for a extra primo good seller.
Received product as promised and description was right on. Really dark honey with a very rich flavor. Will be ordering some more when supplies are low.
:beer:

CarbedUp

Reaction score
I'm thinking ordering again. The honey, that a family member bought from the store, tastes extraordinarily weird.
Let me get my next paycheck.

Last edited:
Back