RSX steering wheel INSTALLED.

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
I already bought it, came with the whole column for 80 bucks including airbag. Taupe color to match existing interior color. Should I install it or resell it?
WedMar10221246AmericaLos_Angeles201.jpg

Opinions?

Last edited:

chasnsx

Reaction score
Re: RSX steering wheel, should i install?

If it's a bolt in install, I say go for it. It's a little different than the usual TL or CL wheels you see in our cars.

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score

Fits perfect, I'm not sure the airbag is gonna work which may be a problem. Ill see what I can do about that. Ill post pics tomorrow.

Cruatchi

Reaction score

Install it! the DC5/EP3 wheels are WAY nicer then our accord wheels. and tan wheels won't go for as much as black wheels anyways.

check your airbag wires to see if it's dual stage, cuz the RSX is dual stage. I know my airbag (canadian) is dual stage. To check there's a plastic cover on the bottom that you can pull off either with your finger nails or screw driver. then count the number of wires going to the yellow harness, i believe 2 is single stage, 4 is dual stage. Rest should be plug and play.

I haven't seen a DIY of this yet, so take pics and make a DIY :rofl:

swollen_cu

Reaction score

Sell it to me if you don't want it. It's a beige wheel right?

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score

Install it! the DC5/EP3 wheels are WAY nicer then our accord wheels. and tan wheels won't go for as much as black wheels anyways.

check your airbag wires to see if it's dual stage, cuz the RSX is dual stage. I know my airbag (canadian) is dual stage. To check there's a plastic cover on the bottom that you can pull off either with your finger nails or screw driver. then count the number of wires going to the yellow harness, i believe 2 is single stage, 4 is dual stage. Rest should be plug and play.

I haven't seen a DIY of this yet, so take pics and make a DIY :rofl:

I installed the wheel last night. Everything was a perfect fit except the airbag connector being the rsx bag is dual stage like you said and my 2000 dx is single stage bag. I'm gonna rock it anyways cause it feels soooooo much better then the stock wheel.

Ill post pics later after work and try to get the diy done today but most likely tomorrow since I have school right after work.

b1L@L

Reaction score

You got a steal at $80

You can easily get over $300 for that setup. It can be used in 01-02 accords as they are dual stage.

nyknick1015

Reaction score

ummm... i would just get rid of the acura logo and i think u might be ok

Back