Photobucket WTF

Connie

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone has noticed all the images that were hosted on Photobucket don't work anymore. I tried following the link Photobucket gave, but it just brings me to the login page.

Has anyone who uses Photobucket figured out how to make their images show up on this forum since the change?

If so, help me.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
u can't unless u pay them... sucks, but tht's what they decided on... u can download all your pix and rehost them on a different site if you want

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
they want you to pay $100/year to be allowed to use their site as it is intended to be used (upload photos and post them elsewhere).

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
they want you to pay $100/year to be allowed to use their site as it is intended to be used (upload photos and post them elsewhere).

Try $399.00 a year to use them as a "3rd party host". I don't have a link currently available, but there is a way to view the photos in the threads. I only mention it it as I'm active on a couple of other forums where photobucket killed a lot of threads (and PO a lot of users), and 1 of them has a link thru Google to pull them up. I'm not a PB user, so it didn't really bother me, as that forum site hosts it's members photos (mainly to keep it's threads complete). :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Try $399.00 a year to use them as a "3rd party host". I don't have a link currently available, but there is a way to view the photos in the threads. I only mention it it as I'm active on a couple of other forums where photobucket killed a lot of threads (and PO a lot of users), and 1 of them has a link thru Google to pull them up. I'm not a PB user, so it didn't really bother me, as that forum site hosts it's members photos (mainly to keep it's threads complete). :)

ah, just saw that the 'plus 500' plan is the only one with the 3rd party hosting available now. that makes it even more ridiculous haha. i could've sworn it was available with the 'plus 100' plan when i last looked, but it says it isn't now on their site. oh well, i'm not going to give them a penny anyway :lawl:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Here's the link I was talking about above.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/custom-s...nfo-dialog
I'm not 100% sure it'll work, but it might get you close (you'll have to copy and paste, since it's not hot linked from here). Like I said I'm not a PB user.

Connie, I've been using tiny pic (there's a link on the forums page somewhere :shrug:), for my pics on here as recommended by the "powers that be". I don't know how long it'll be free, but it's still working for the pics I've loaded here.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
They suck a big one, that's all I can say. I have started using Flickr as of today, seems to be working so far for my needs. I'll have to see what it would take for me to migrate everything. Ugh.

Back