At first i was like =( but then i was like =) [56k? dont even dare it]

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
Wow thats not bad for running against a Vette. VTEC sound bad*** too
Thanks man. CAI,no fender liner & 69 degree weather ftw! :lawl:

track vids ftw :ohsnap:
Yup,been wanting to go and decided to just go that friday night. I still have my twisties run we did in Austin,but i havent edited it yet cuz its 19min.
nice. where's your rear bumper?

Some lady who wasnt paying attention in an 07 Tahoe hit me from the back at a yield sign,so my bumper & the clips on the left side broke;my left tail lights got pushed and broke. Insurance just mailed my checked that friday so i couldnt get the bumper fixed b4 the meet but i already ordered a new set of red/clear tails cuz im using my old ones that were cracked by hurricane ike.

nice coverage! Did you get coils or something? You're cars pretty low now
Yea i've been on coils since July i think,had to go lower this time cuz springs didnt cut it for me. I rub alot in front thats why my fronts arent as low as my rears. Thanks Alex.
That looks like a lot of fun. Are those MMR GT1's on the black CL?

Thanks Chris,Nope the wheels are HP Design Lightning in HyperSilver 19 x 8.5F 9.5R Staggered Setup 38et.

Last edited:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Yea i've been on coils since July i think,had to go lower this time cuz springs didnt cut it for me. I rub alot in front thats why my fronts arent as low as my rears. Thanks Alex.

Well what size tires are you running? im at 23.5 in the front with 215/45 and i dont rub

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
^I'm running the factory specs meant for the wheels 235/45 all around. I think whenever i wanna replace the front tires i'll get your size and lower it more:boink:.

^^I know my car isnt as fast as yours,but its not that bad for my high mileage car (229k). I remember seeing an '02 6th gen V6 doing 16.1 @ 86mph,now tell me what u think about his. I bet if i had like a quarter tank or less and good front mount i'd have done a low 15.

Back