ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Models

AFAccord

Reaction score
Re: ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Mo

I'll be happy if these things ship by Nov/Dec, but I'll make my own before I pay for shipping to Europe. Reallllly need this to help control the front end.

akoutmos

Reaction score
Re: ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Mo

If you need someone to beta you traction bar setup. I literally live 45 minutes from your shop (listed on your website), and would be willing to pilot the product if you need another test chassis :).

ESP.net

Reaction score

Sorry guys been busy, was able to play with it this week. I'll post pictures of the prototype by the end of the week and will be able to produce and sell by Monday next week.

As noted before.... no way to keep the flimsy cross beam on each side of the motor. Will have the Front Torque Mount Kit option available for F/H Motors.

I won't be adding tow hooks to the front because the 6th gen has them on outside of frame rail. -John

AFAccord

Reaction score

As noted before.... no way to keep the flimsy cross beam on each side of the motor. Will have the Front Torque Mount Kit option available for F/H Motors.

Not sure I follow... Are you speaking of the K-frame? I can't imagine that being called flimsy, at least by my recollection.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score

I wonder how it will work with the UR 4 point subframe brace

ESP.net

Reaction score

Not sure I follow... Are you speaking of the K-frame? I can't imagine that being called flimsy, at least by my recollection.

The beams on each side I can bend over my knee. They are no different then earlier middle cross beam the Accords and all Preludes use. Useless and in the way. For this chassis even if I could try to make the OEM beams work it was a no go, they are right in the way where our radius rods need to be.

------------------- ESP 98-02 Accord 4 Cyl F/H Traction Bar System With Front Torque Mount Kit Option is complete ----------------------------

I will have these ready to purchase by Monday 7/8. Email US or Call US or PM US for pricing. They will be slightly more then all other Front Torque Mount Kit Traction Bar Systems we sell.

The main bar will give you atleast additional 3" more room up front. The main bar will sit about 1/4" under the bottom radiator hose. Factory Tow Hook sits about 1.5-2" Lower then our End Plates/Main Bar. Front Torque Mount Kit will also give you more room for turbo setups, headers etc. Front Torque Mount Kit will put more power to the ground, help eliminate engine movement which forces more power to the ground. Will make shifts more solid and quicker. It will also use a bracket that will have the heim come out in front of the LCA rather then sit on top of the LCA. Reason being not enough room.

The Basic ESP Traction Bar System, will prevent wheel hop and torque steer. It will also strengthen the front end, improve overall road response and handeling. The ESP Traction Bar System is about half the weight of the OEM parts and much stronger.

As all of our products come Standard Semi Gloss Black Powder Coating with Red decal or choice of color decal. For a little bit extra roughly $20 have 150 other colors to choose from. Some real nice candy colors or textured colors. Check out our Honda/Acura Motor Mount Kit and Traction Bar System section on site for some custom colors we have done. Thanks-John

www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net

Below are 2 pictures during the prototype phase.

http://myimages.bravenet.com/347/171/808/1/AC2.jpg

http://myimages.bravenet.com/347/171/808/1/AC7.jpg

Last edited:

chaby_91

Reaction score

I'm gonna have to get me one of these...

ESP.net

Reaction score

If any of you V6 guys are local Olympia, WA area and want a Traction Bar System and can leave your car for a day I should be able to come up with a plate to use the OEM Front Mount. -John

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Thank you for the great updates. Definitely getting me one of these!

valleysyder

Reaction score

Emailed and pm'd ..haven't got a reply back yet

Back