FS: BlackDeathV6BG's Huge Partout!!!!! Part 1

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^it hasn't even been two days, I'm sure this partout isn't the only thing he has going on in his life, not to mention that seeing as how this thread is 4 pages, he has probably been inundated with requests.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^It's unacceptable to have people waiting so long when you have some legit parts for sale.........I guess.

Bill, curious if you still have the GC's with the custom springs?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Re: BlackDeathV6BG's Hugh Partout!!!!! Part 1

Retail price for a bunch of used parts? 750 for a used lip kit that chances are will need to be paint matched? 200for some valve covers that look to be used as well? And this is only a couple parts im calling out. I mean I get that you put a lot of work into your car, but dayum. These parts aren't exactly priced to sell and most if not all, are not new. But like I said, glws.

Kyle, apparently you do not know the rarity of the parts he is selling, and you have obviously never polished anything or bought anything polished. One polished/painted i4 valve cover goes for ~$100 or more .. Keep that in mind.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
No Chris, I know the rarity. I also know how/how hard it is to polish parts. I guess he is selling his equity as well as parts.

Anyways. Glws bill. I liked your car but its only getting older so, good luck with your future endeavors.

hc529

Reaction score
Hey, Pm'ed u about the Side SKirts.

Im willing to pay for shipping as well.

Can Paypal within Minutes after confirmation of shipping quote to ..... (check ur pm)

Back