June/July Winner: Michael_accord

kn0x47

Reaction score
congrats to Michael for winning the June July Ride Of the Month. Check out the photos and interview below

Michael's Member's Ride Thread

14155840710_69ca81816c_o.jpg

oab3lw.jpg

34rgi.jpg

20rmgq8.jpg

120rmh5.jpg

zy98xv.jpg

fkno03.jpg

1. Is this your first car? Yeah purchased April 2012

2. How did you end up with this car? After realizing that i would never be able to find a clean 4dr gsr integra this was the closest thing to one to me.

3. When did you first start modifying cars? November 2012 haha this was the first car.

4. What was your biggest set back/problem while trying to modify your car? There was never really any problem if anything it would probably be it sucking back on my money game.

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock? I do it because ever since i was young i have always wanted a modded car no matter what car it may be. Aint nobody got time for stock now a days.

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?Bride seats gotta go in, wilwood BBK real soon. Prob in the next month and a half i'll have em both.

7. Any other cars you're tinkering with? none, soon to pick up a 07 bmw 525i tho but nothing major to do to it.

8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment? My air ride system i mean i dont care what anyone has to say. Never again shall i ever purchase a set of coilovers never ever. Its either stock suspension or airbags. My turbo was a blessing too

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way? My Mom and dad. Gosh we all know the moms out there "why are you spending all your money? , when are you going to stop?" then my dad just flows with me. Helped me do alot to the car. Install the rsx seats, intercooler/piping. He does a good bit.

Thanks to all who entered!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
congrats!

PM me your name and address so tht i can mail out your decals

JniG

Reaction score
Sick ****ing ride. Well deserved. It always bugged me how question 8 has "Which money do you feel was your best investment?" ... This should say "Which investment do you feel was most worth the money?" or something along those lines. "which money" just doesnt make sense.

GERM

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^
i completely agree with you about that particular question. anywho congratulations on winning Michael, it is well deserved.

Back