4AT or 5MT

datechboss101

Reaction score
See, that's the thing, in 10 or 15 years you might be able to afford the Rolls. Also by then the M5 will need a huge infusion of money to fix, while the Acura will be similar to your current Accord (mileage and wear items). It's just the way things go. And being a student for the next 4 to 8 years, you'll probably be broke for most of them. I'm not try to kill your dreams, but rather open your mind to the possibilities. Also keep in mind you'll be needing a house with a 3 car garage, or a 3 car garage with an apartment above it.:waytogo:

Lol... I already live in a 2 car garage house with 3 cars... Of course, my first house will have at least a 3 car garage, and if I get a 4 car garage, the fourth one is for my tools n gadgets and my future family can't use the garage, unless they understand my passion for cars. :D

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Having your OWN house and living with your parents are completely different things. Also owning your own cars that you bought with your own money is much different than parents giving their kids cars for nothing.

When you start paying on a mortgage and utilities and 100% all your own bills your eyes will open to the very little possibilities haha.

datechboss101

Reaction score
Having your OWN house and living with your parents are completely different things. Also owning your own cars that you bought with your own money is much different than parents giving their kids cars for nothing.

When you start paying on a mortgage and utilities and 100% all your own bills your eyes will open to the very little possibilities haha.

Yeah I know that :henry: . That's why if I am gonna be using one car for a while (~10 years or so), might as well be something reliable and fun to drive, lol (even if it has a ****ty transmission).

capsidx

Reaction score
Not true. You can pick up everything for a manual swap for roughly the same price and it will last 100 times longer if you know how to even remotely drive stick lol

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Not true. You can pick up everything for a manual swap for roughly the same price and it will last 100 times longer if you know how to even remotely drive stick lol

But it's not something you can swap in a weekend IF you don't know how to work on cars or don't have a tool set. He'll be paying someone to swap it (MT or AT). Sorry, just being honest.

capsidx

Reaction score
This is also true. Sometimes I forget that not everyone likes being abused by their car like I do :darryl:

datechboss101

Reaction score
But it's not something you can swap in a weekend IF you don't know how to work on cars or don't have a tool set. He'll be paying someone to swap it (MT or AT). Sorry, just being honest.
Yeah... caps is gonna be helping me. Plus, i gotta start to learn on working on my cars, not taking them to the dealer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

capsidx

Reaction score
Caps wont be there for a few months but he will absolutely terrorize the streets of south florida with his screaming stock looking cg lol

Back