Dread's 2001 Sedan (56k)

Dread

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just here to give everyone an update on the progress.

l3o9v6l.jpg

2yZePKp.jpg

fFYfFq3.jpg

d0JucsD.jpg

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Awesome resto mod. :thumbsup: Hope you're happier with this car now than your previous blue Accord. Would be nice to have a mod list on the OP, since many of us would be curious to know what you have put on this car. Good call on leaving corner lenses clear on your headlights. Looks way better than black, and it's worth masking out those section when black housing them imo.

Dread

Reaction score
Awesome resto mod. :thumbsup: Hope you're happier with this car now than your previous blue Accord. Would be nice to have a mod list on the OP, since many of us would be curious to know what you have put on this car. Good call on leaving corner lenses clear on your headlights. Looks way better than black, and it's worth masking out those section when black housing them imo.

Wow exactly 2 years later lol, kinda a noob at forms is OP original post? (If so sure I'll update that this week) I love my headlights the car is being torn apart right now hopefully in the near future I will have more updates. Going to go full projector for one thing.

Back