FS: F23a4 part out

capsidx

Reaction score
Once again, recently spun a bearing so asking for the crank or any rods is probably a bad idea lol. Everything else is really clean because I spent a lot of time cleaning all these parts up for no reason now lol. Just offer me what you feel like is fair for the part and I'll reply. Then I'll get shipping quotes.
ce2909840184092cced1bc43646ea570.jpg
e1c69e16b9e06ff44b36cab30480d2fc.jpg
6deab7d6b439e87b6b9c2098649cc7a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Were you at 7000rpm when you spun a bearing?

I want that intake. But i just bought a 44 magnum revolver. Damn.

capsidx

Reaction score
I watched the rpm go past 8000 lol. I didn't actually start hearing a knock or have any problems until about a month and a half later. The intake is one I made and is actually going to be reused because I've already spend almost 1000 on getting this h23 and all the parts it needs for the swap lol [emoji28]

capsidx

Reaction score
Still have parts available but no head or block. Basically accessories, sensors, the 5 speed manual trans and some other misc parts that may be hard to find or expensive, IE auto trans shift solenoids etc.

Last edited:

capsidx

Reaction score
It’s a Megan racing header, I still have it with the downpipe if interested.

Enne

Reaction score
You said the motor was sold so I assume you don't have that nice valve cover anymore? I should've jumped on that when I had the chance. Mine looks terrible, the green paint is flaking off of it.

Is the whole distributor also gone?

capsidx

Reaction score
I may be interested in that header/downpipe, how much were you thinking?

How much are you willing to pay? i'll be reasonable and i'll throw in a few free parts to compensate for the shipping. I paid like 150 for them but seeing as how theyre used I can get a shipping cost for you and id say no more than 110 for them since I only got to use them for like a month and theyre still in good condition. Does that seem fair? And I mean 110 including shipping. Theyre fairly cheap online so I want you to get a good deal rather than pay the same price for lightly used headers. Gotta help out the CG6 brethren lol.

No enne, I dont have the valve cover sadly lol. The motor wasnt sold either but it was brought to harrys, kicked off the back of a truck into a bucket for them to take lol. I have a valve cover or two I can check. But I dont think any are good. I only have my original ULEV valve cover which I want to keep since its my very first one lol.

I still have some parts I want to get rid of since im going back to H23. I still have a mint 5 speed manual transmission for the f23, starter, bunch of sensors, solenoids, even A/T clutch control solenoids. Alternator, power steering pump, fuel rail and some other stuff.

Last edited:

Enne

Reaction score
Eh I might just buy a new one then. Or have mine sand blasted... Car would have to sit without a valve cover for a while though and that's no bueno for me. Selene does need a new valve cover though. We never did get all of the old valve cover gasket scraped out of the grooves, when we replaced that. It was cooked fast to the inside of the valve cover :|

Back