H22 Swap

jaron001

Reaction score
maybe this site can host the pics so they are never lost. the pics helped me so much when i was doing my swap.

Drift

Reaction score
A lot of them are now hosted on my photobucket account, others are hosted by tinypic.com. Im surprised how long those urls have lasted actually, its been a few year.

If someone wants to save them and re-host the mirrored images that would be cool.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Mad props bro, repped. I'm waitin to hear from Dre so we can somehow start adding more information from the other E-H threads.

Drift

Reaction score
what happened to e-h.com?

The vB license expired and there wasnt really much traffic to make the license worth buying.

Unfortunately, it is no longer.

thanks for the thread Nick... this brings back memories lol

No doubt! I was reading it as I did it and all these memories of frustration crashed over me! I cant believe that was 4 years ago!

Last edited:

champaned_out

Reaction score
ah icic that sucks... is notoriousB still around? last i remember, he was doing big things with his F23... something like 18-20+psi of boost? or was aiming for it... unfortunately i had never checked back on his thread for updates

Drift

Reaction score
ah icic that sucks... is notoriousB still around? last i remember, he was doing big things with his F23... something like 18-20+psi of boost? or was aiming for it... unfortunately i had never checked back on his thread for updates

Last I spoke to him, (he lives about 45min north of me), he had parted out most of the accord and is racing a fox body mustang at a circle track in southern New Hampshire. That sh t is wicked fun, so I dont blame him. Otherwise he is doing well, as far as I know. But I should give him a call now that you mention it.

Back