AU Trunk Lid

joeygkb

Reaction score
So I was recently rear-ended and now need a new trunk lid. I wanted to get a hold of a trunk lid and lights from Australia for the wider look. Definitely not something you see over here in the states!

I've been looking everywhere for this but can't find it. Anyone know how I could get my hands on one of these?

agginline86

Reaction score
So I was recently rear-ended and now need a new trunk lid. I wanted to get a hold of a trunk lid and lights from Australia for the wider look. Definitely not something you see over here in the states!

I've been looking everywhere for this but can't find it. Anyone know how I could get my hands on one of these?

does australia have their own version? or is it just the EDM version?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Just the license plate area is wider.

null_zps6733ee9d.jpg

LeAccord's car

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I like it, but, there is probably a reason why we haven't seen any sedans in NA with one.

Probably not worth it.

joeygkb

Reaction score
Yeah just the license plate area and I would assume the lights on the trunk lid itself would be narrower to compensate. Assuming everything else is the same measurement wise means it'd fit fine.

I don't see why getting one of these would be difficult. I'd imagine the shipping would be the biggest hassle. I mean, if every Accord in Australia from 97 - 01 has this trunk, why's it so hard to find?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not that they are hard to find, you even have member's on here who could probably get you one.

It might not be worth it because of the shipping.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
most asian countries have tht trunk... indonesia, malaysia, singapore, australia

Back