High Mileage 6th Gens

Plutonium Jones

Reaction score
IMAG0017.jpg

Febuary 6, 2010...150,000

in 2 years ive done about 23,000 worth of driving since i got him

frantz954

Reaction score
sill under a buck on my 99 coupe. people before me put about 2k on it a year for the past two or three years, sold it to me for 1500. the thing is mint. im lovin it tons of milage left=tons of time=tons of mods

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
wow! you must be hiking cross country...

im trying to hold strong on driving so i can stay under my 36k AAMCO warranty...just in case ish goes wrong

lol, nope. most of my driving is all local. the furthest out from my house i'll drive is the 2hr. trip to my mother in law's house when my wife and i go visit her. the next furthest is to LA which is an hour away from me.

the furthest i've taken my car was when i went on the arizona trip w/my wife back in august. that was a 1,200 mile trip in itself.

Drift

Reaction score
Im about a tank of gas away from the 200k mark. Im so paranoid Im going to miss the picture, I look at the mileage like 50 times during each drive.

On another note. I swapped out the bearing in my intermediate shaft last night, it had just as many miles as the chassis. The bearing was completely smoked. The car feels so much tighter going from on to off throttle.

finch13

Reaction score
I missed my 200k picture... it reads "200,002" :lawl:

Lawls, less torque steer as well with the new carrier bearing? Mine has original miles on it too... 219,000 miles.

Back