★ Raw Unfiltered Maine Honey ★

Select the option that best applies to you, feel free to post feedback after voting.

• Total voters

Bax

Reaction score
14kutjo.jpg
As you can see I've already eaten a little bit of it. :lawl:

This honey...is the bomb. :drool: I don't eat much honey usually, but my dad buys it from the store. I let him taste some of it and he said it was better than most stuff he's gotten from any stores around here. :thumbup:
[redneckmode] I just mixed some up into some warm sweet tea, and it tastes amazing. [/redneckmode]

It was shipped quickly also, as well as packaged properly, which is always the case when buying from Nikita. I definitely recommend this to someone considering it. All natural ftw.

Bax

Reaction score
If I would've known it was this good I would've bought the larger jar. :beer2:

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
Review: Price is hefty if bought 1 at a time. (I already knew when i bought it so no arguments there but just a note)

Honey: It's not as sweet as the purified honey but, certainly better than most honey I've tried. You do taste (texture wise) some of the waxes in there but it just melts away the waxes is also flavorless in the honey or it might have been masked by the honey lol. I use it in my green tea everyday. I don't seem to be as tired (I'm also trying a new vitamin too at the same time). I bought the 8 oz one but I would suggest to buy the larger size. I am willing to buy it again but in bulk if i ever save up some money.

other though. originally bought it as a gift for someone but i ended up using it for myself lol.

Last edited:

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Im sure my room mate will want some, he always raving about organic/natural honey.

How the heck does the same thing help you sleep, but can give you energy through a whole day?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
It works to maximize efficiency of circadian rhythms of your body, thus it depends on what you are doing.

When taken before sleep, your body is prepared for sleep and rest. Biologically, the breakdown of natural sugars in the honey causes them to quickly dissolve and become absorbed. Since the body is prepared rhythmically for sleep mode, the honey serves as a catalyst causing a deep relaxation for your mind and body, permitting an unperturbed night of healthy sleep. Basically gives energy for sleep, if that makes sense.

When taken in the morning, your body is prepared for action and quick activity. This same breakdown of natural sugars acts as a boost, and allows your body and mind to quickly wake up, being quickly alert and having vivacity. Gives energy for the day.

NOTE: When I say 'sugars' above, please know that I am by no means referring to typical sugar, such as that in candy or cane sugar. The sugars contained in honey are unrefined, derived completely from plant nectar, and contain a complex array of glucose, fructose, very little sucrose, and various other carbohydrate-sugars found in nature.

Last edited:

kn0x47

Reaction score
Review:
Really good honey. It has a little texture to it and its extremely sweet. I've only had unfiltered honey once before this and that one I didn't like but this one is awesome

Thanks nikita

Back