Newb from Cleveland, Ohio

Al Von

Reaction score
Hey folks, I am a life long gearhead, and I inherited my Dad's '02 Accord EX coupe 2 years ago. My first Honda, and NOW I finally get why they are so popular. I love the car, it does everything I need it to. The V6 is adequate, and the trans is programmed perfectly.

Glad I found this forum, lots of good info.

Pardon my ignorance, but why is every photo blocked? "Photobucket hosting is temporarily suspended" Do I have to be a site supported to see them?

Accordx

Reaction score
Welcome, photobucket sorta screwed everyone over so now most people use Flickr to host photos or links

Devo Dev

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. The folks here are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I just joined and they've helped me out a bunch already.

The V6 definitely satisfies my need for speed. I love the deep, throaty roar when VTEC kicks in. I just wish that it came with a manual tranny.

capsidx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Anything you need is pretty much right here. I always say this site is like an online interactive helms manual. I wish I had the v6 because it would be a manual already. Sadly I inherited it with the F23 which I switched out for an H23a1 which exploded and was replaced by an F20b with an MS24 manual trans. You V6 guys are lucky lol. Next swap for me will probably be a J35.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, another Ohioan here. I have never heard one person ever describe the V6 auto transmission that way haha. But hey if you enjoy it then great.

trident

Reaction score
Welcome to the gang! Honda's are fun to play with. Enjoy

datechboss101

Reaction score
Welcome! You live close to the Accord manufacturing plant, FYI. :jealousbow:

I'm one of the few people that use Gdrive and upload the pics from that.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Welcome from your northern neighbor (Michigan).
The reason for the no pics is that you need to be a member for 7 days before you can post them. Sorry, not my rule, but rather the powers that be.
Look around the site and maybe even join in on some of the other threads that spark your interest, and share some experiences.

Back in the mid 2000's these cars were very popular with "soccer moms", so keep that in mind. :)

Back