Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: Mikey's 2001 Accord Coupe EX

Uh....nothing new really, lol. Other than the window visors.

This weekend Id really like to get my foglights installed and wired up, if not at least installed. Im also going to see how they look with the OEM chromes and either keep the blackhouses in or swap the chromes back.

I cant decide if I should order my exhaust or tires for my Si wheels, lol.

ilovemycoupe

Reaction score

Maybe I'm missing something? Are the two pics at the beginning all you've posted?

Mikey

Reaction score

Im not sure. Might be, lol. I havent taken too many pics as it's been fairly stock.

Mikey

Reaction score

Gonna push some numbers around in the next few days but I'll more than likely be ordering my exhaust in the next week or so. Maganflow catback #15640. Performance Peddler's got it for $550 and I believe that's shipped, too.

After that Ill be fitting the SIs and grinding the caliper brackets accordingly and then buying tires for them.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I'd prioritize tires for new wheels over the exhaust, but it sounds like you're doing both so nvm lol. I know you want to keep the car mostly stock, but do you have any plans to lower it? If not, you should at least upgrade the RSB.

Performance Peddler ftw. Juicebox turned me onto them, and back in the day I got my Magnaflow shipped for $427.

Also how do you like the EnVigors? I just got them and have to say I am impressed thus far.

Mikey

Reaction score

RSB....?

I was debating tires or exhaust but im getting them both within a short period of time, so, it dont matter, lol. The tires i have now are fine. Ive had them on since August and Ive probably put between 7k and 9k on them. I turned them around about 2 weeks ago as they were just barely starting to feather. As for ride, I love them. I bought them based on reviews, tread wear and overall "goodness". I compared them to 3 or 4 other sets and they came out on top. If I cant get a Continental DW for the SIs, Im gonna get EnVigors for them as well.

I dont have major plans to go lower, but I'd like to. I just dont want to tackle it. Not right now anyway. Sure, I could drop the cash for a set of Yellows and Eibachs right now but there's more to it than that. Then I gotta start watching links and joints and bushings, etc etc and Im not ready for that just yet. Not with this car anyway. It might happen. We'll see.

Mikey

Reaction score

IMAG1035.jpg

IMAG1039.jpg

IMAG1038.jpg

IMAG1037.jpg

IMAG1036.jpg

Should be on the car sometime this week or this weekend.

:boink:

Back