1998-2002 Accord Suspension List

ChargerFan17

Reaction score
You could use blues but they won't last as long as illuminas or yellows.

Make your own decision. There's plenty of info around to make it on your own.
Thank you.
Blues are OE replacements that aren't meant to handle any lowering and Megan sleeves are essentially Ebay quality. If you insist on going the sleeve + shock route, I would at least get Tokico Illuminas + GC but I am assuming you are on a tight budget. Nonetheless, I would save up for full-body coilovers with separate preload & height adjustments.
Thanks for the help. I think I will save up for a pair of F&Fs

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Im looking into getting 1 piece coilovers. Right now I really want function form and the type 1's are very affordable but the type 2's are what people tell me to get but is a little out of budget. Is it really worth more money? I'm looking to be atleast 25 inches from fender to ground and I will be daily driving. Don't flame me please because I have been searching this stuff for a month and would just like a more direct answer. Thank-you.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
If you want a lil more comfort out of the type 2's, it would be worth saving $ for it.

If you're very used to a stiff ride, type 1's gonna be fine for you.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
If you want a lil more comfort out of the type 2's, it would be worth saving $ for it.

If you're very used to a stiff ride, type 1's gonna be fine for you.

Thank you! I think I'll go with type 1's then. That way when I pick up some lady friends they'll get you used to the stiff ride :haters:

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Im looking into getting 1 piece coilovers. Right now I really want function form and the type 1's are very affordable but the type 2's are what people tell me to get but is a little out of budget. Is it really worth more money? I'm looking to be atleast 25 inches from fender to ground and I will be daily driving. Don't flame me please because I have been searching this stuff for a month and would just like a more direct answer. Thank-you.

Type 1 will lower your car exactly the same as type2, but with type2 you can adjust your ride comfort, and that is all you paying for if getting type2. If you don't mind "stiff ride" type1 best buy for your buck. F2 type2 was one of the best upgrades on my accord tho

dani-bayamon

Reaction score
Alguien tiene info de las suspensiones de aire o hidráulicas

Enviado desde mi SGH-T999 mediante Tapatalk

Back