Inspire Fog Help

Vohcab

Reaction score
yooo I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I have Inspire fogs for my 02 sedan w 02 coupe front bumper, and im not sure what to cut and don't want to ruin my new bumper. Could someone link me to a DIY I haven't seen. Thanks

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There was a link posted in your WTB thread that had some information. There are also some other threads with tips and tricks as well as photographs, but no formal DIY yet. If you want to make one as you tackle this project, I'm sure it would help out a lot of members.

Shmoney June

Reaction score
Same Here, I Juss Got A Set And Kinda Scared To Mess It Up, Plus The Cold Weather Isn't Helping

Vohcab

Reaction score
I might just take a dremel to it this weekend and hopefully I don't do too much damage.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Take your time and have patients and you will be happy with your outcome! I will be making a diy when I order a set might not be until summer though.

Shmoney June

Reaction score
Inspire Fogs

Juss wondering How MAny Peoeple Have Them Installed & Would Like To See Pictures, Gona DO MIne This Week Hopefully

penielsalazar

Reaction score
Hey guys , I just start it but I did **** up the bumper .... I was trying to fit it perfect with out the gap on the corners , I want it to make it look straight without the gap but I did cut too much . Anyone has any info? All I see most the time is " cut towards the grill " but that leave you the gap on the other end ....

Back