DesiKid's 01 Accord Sedan EX-L

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
I’m surprised they didn’t blame the inexperienced teenager who was texting in his high speed ricer rather than the extra cautious sweet old lady in her state of the art Chevy Malibu [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha I was at a standstill, waiting to making a right turn, and she just rolled into me

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

capsidx

Reaction score
I know I’m just saying the blame is usually placed on us when it wasn’t our fault. I guess the can’t grasp that the elderly don’t have reflexes like they used to. I’ve had a few close calls with Frankenstein but clutch in, rev and dumping the clutch usually woke them right up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Decided to tint my taillights since I didn't like how the red contrasts with the green. Not a big fan of it as it sits, I might cut out the film to expose the bottom white strip. LEDs are also on the way to brighten the tail light output.
674583bcf4f708d2606a2211edc8c95c.jpg
947d9947cfaa64e4cf514e7587b417db.jpg

DBO867

Reaction score
bro your car looks hella good. i really needa stop lagging and put my rear and sides on

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Well I officially got into my first accident lol. Some old lady slightly rear ended me at a stoplight 10 min before I had class. It's almost poetic I guess......

Fiberglass lip is cracked so I guess it's time for me to get an authentic WW rear lip [emoji28].
c2b4052ea04c1927d82ce5b93235fa66.jpg

You do know fiberglass is repairable right? The damage looks easy to fix. It'll probably take longer to re-wrap it. ;)

Sucks that people just can't control their vehicles anymore. I guess that's why there's such a big push for self driving autos. :O You're not the first here to have been hit by an "older" person.

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
You do know fiberglass is repairable right? The damage looks easy to fix. It'll probably take longer to re-wrap it. ;)

Sucks that people just can't control their vehicles anymore. I guess that's why there's such a big push for self driving autos. :O You're not the first here to have been hit by an "older" person.
Haha it's an ill-fitting lip anyways, I'd rather just get an authentic lip instead.

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Trimmed out the white strip of the taillights and new LEDs are in. It's like the taillights aren't even tinted anymore. Highly recommend going Led conversion for better visibility.
2cb6c2f00614f6f9f3a7a66ab67b25b7.jpg
6f6e05111bd2dba62e2729ffee3eb6f7.jpg

Enne

Reaction score
Very nice shade of green, I was thinking of having my Camaro done in a similar color. My Accord is liquid wrapped in jet black Airwrap right now, with a faint gold pearl. Don't worry, I won't wrap the Accord in green next time and steal your thunder ;)

Back