APX shocks....? yay or nay?

Apx shocks Yay or nay?

• Total voters

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
Ok guys so its been a while since ive been on the forum. Finishing up with school and just don't have much time....anyways wanted you all's opinion before i decided which route to go.

My shocks are pretty much done. I have about 150K on the car and have NEVER changed them plus for the past 80K or so i have been on Tein springs. Now every time i go over a speed bump the rear always bottoms out and the tires rub the wheel well.

So i was looking on ebay and came over these shocks. Ive done some preliminary research on them and so far have come up on nothing bad. They come with a limited lifetime warranty and wouldn't make too much of a dent in my pockets. My research came up saying that these shocks are used on volvos and mercedes.

Has anyone ever used these before? Whats your opinion? Yay or nay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

flyspyder55

Reaction score
so one guy says hes never even heard of them, but he prefurs another brand over them.

the other guy has an opinion based on price only....

cmon people... i believe these will probably suck to but u cant give advice on something u have no experience with... theres already enough misinformation out there

truWarier02

Reaction score
There's a reason why probably no one on here has "experienced" them. They may be good, they may be not. But people would much rather buy a more trusted brand. Everybody and their mamas on 6ga would say to never cheap out on suspension and in this case, he is cheaping out on it. These are sold for a fraction of the price for Tokico's. And besides, you're not helping much either with your post.

OP can do what he wants but I'm just giving my own suggestion. How is that misinforming him? SMH..

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
these are pretty new to market so yea, i suggest tokico illumias close to same price

Back