1/4 mile times

cdubb77

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one that hasn't beat Blacknight yet. That first 1/4 mile run we had was just a warm up. :D I just did 110 this past week.

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
heres another picture of my doing 133mph after Hot Import Nights in cleveland. my top speed was 137 but im too scared to actually pull the camera out at that speed.. its like a whole other world at that speed.

untitled11111.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
4mph and it just too scary? hahaha, id be too scared after 120, cuz then things really start to blend together, like the dotted lines, haha.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
4mph and it just too scary? hahaha, id be too scared after 120, cuz then things really start to blend together, like the dotted lines, haha.

lol i was thinking the same thing (133->137? lol). i need to get my bottle here at school and make a video of me having some fun sometime

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Definitely, driver error.
Not to mention I was loaded with a full system and rims :)
PS, he only had me by maybe a 1/2 car length (my front wheels were at his rear door)
Funny though, he failed to mention that I started to pull on him but we had to stop cause the parking lot is only but so long. He also failed to mention our highway run where he was pulled on at the top of 2nd and 3rd. :rolleyes:
Oh well, since it wasn't brought up, I won't mention it :D

aggiEboi2k6

Reaction score
blacknight said:
Definitely, driver error.
Not to mention I was loaded with a full system and rims :)
PS, he only had me by maybe a 1/2 car length (my front wheels were at his rear door)
Funny though, he failed to mention that I started to pull on him but we had to stop cause the parking lot is only but so long. He also failed to mention our highway run where he was pulled on at the top of 2nd and 3rd. :rolleyes:
Oh well, since it wasn't brought up, I won't mention it :D

lol..of course i wouldnt mention the story of the race i lost! duh!!! thats your job to tell that story...

but making excuses for losing? full system and rims? u agreed to race knowing u had all that sh*t in the car...u cant make excuses for losing after the fact...im not making excuses for u beating me on the highway, although if u want some i can make up a laundry list right now..

Goldnight02

Reaction score
***edited out***

we're trying to stay on topic here lol, feel free to post up racing stories in the "Road Kill" forum

Last edited by a moderator:

angelplus

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:

well i noticed a difference between 133 - 140 so it is a little scarier when you are passing people and you need to keep your eyes on the road regardless. thats the differnce i see.

Back